Next thing
Jun. 15th, 2026 07:59 amThe choir concert for June is over. Just a few performances over the summer (pride fests, etc) to go.
My main thing now is to prepare for the Isle Royale trip in July - this means hopefully getting over this cold and NOT catching another one, and giving my arm time to heal more. I probably did a bit of damage on the concerts, I loaded up on pain killers, which made me feel great for the concerts but I probably overdid the choreo, because the arm was NOT happy the day after. But it's back to much better now. I think now I need to start pushing range of motion on it - the bruising was very deep, probably crushed a bunch of the one muscle that is bothering me, and I need to push the motion now to help flush out all the bruising remnants in there.
I also need to catch up on the stuff I didn't really get done over the last few weeks of concert prep and lying about trying to heal up. We theoretically have a new driveway going in, though we have not heard from the scheduler on that. We did tell them that we don't really have a pressing need so they are probably waiting for another job to crop up close-by that they can piggyback us on top of. It could be in a week or two, it could be in September. I have a little prep to do for that which I had planned to do when Jenn was out of town last week, but events and illness prevented that.
My main thing now is to prepare for the Isle Royale trip in July - this means hopefully getting over this cold and NOT catching another one, and giving my arm time to heal more. I probably did a bit of damage on the concerts, I loaded up on pain killers, which made me feel great for the concerts but I probably overdid the choreo, because the arm was NOT happy the day after. But it's back to much better now. I think now I need to start pushing range of motion on it - the bruising was very deep, probably crushed a bunch of the one muscle that is bothering me, and I need to push the motion now to help flush out all the bruising remnants in there.
I also need to catch up on the stuff I didn't really get done over the last few weeks of concert prep and lying about trying to heal up. We theoretically have a new driveway going in, though we have not heard from the scheduler on that. We did tell them that we don't really have a pressing need so they are probably waiting for another job to crop up close-by that they can piggyback us on top of. It could be in a week or two, it could be in September. I have a little prep to do for that which I had planned to do when Jenn was out of town last week, but events and illness prevented that.
no subject
Date: 2026-06-16 12:51 am (UTC)K.